The goals of the Law Offices of Michael D. Fioretti are centered on principles of fairness, honesty, integrity, and human dignity. To that end we are committed to:
- Successfully conclude your case to your satisfaction while maintaining our reputation for high ethical standards and integrity.
- Counsel our clients in this, the most difficult time of their life, effectively, expeditiously, and economically.
- Always represent our client's best interest.
- Return phone calls and respond to inquiries from our clients in an expeditious manner.
- Do our utmost to negotiate a fair and reasonable settlement and avoid litigation costs whenever possible. However, if the matter must be litigated, we will provide aggressive, prepared, effective representation at trial.
We welcome the opportunity to put our experience to work for you. If you live in the Philadelphia area call (215) 440-7612 or in Southern New Jersey call (856) 482-2488 to discuss our services and to schedule a consultation.
The information contained on this web site is designed to enable you to learn more about the services that the Law Offices of Michael D. Fioretti offers to its clients. These materials do not, and are not intended to, constitute legal advice. Your use of this Web Site does not create or constitute an attorney-client relationship. Do not rely on the information provided on this web site without first obtaining separate legal advice, and you should always seek the advice of competent legal counsel. The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisement.