From 1981 to the present time
- Mr. Fioretti practices exclusively in the area of matrimonial law. As was indicated previously. He has served as a matrimonial law arbitrator and is a matrimonial law mediator.
From 1972 to 1981 general litigation in Pennsylvania in the areas of
- Criminal Law
- Administrative Law
- Personal Injury Law
- Wills and Estates
- Real Estate Law
- Family Law
- Appointed to the Philadelphia Local Rules Committee to draft Philadelphia local rules in the area of matrimonial practice
- Lectured at numerous seminars including the University of Pennsylvania Law School; Villanova University, ETC
- Gloucester County Early Settlement Panel Member
- Burlington County Early Settlement Panel Member
- Camden County Early Settlement Panel Member
- Matrimonial Arbitrator
- Divorce Mediator
- Member of the New Jersey Association of Professional Mediators
- Master of the Thomas Forkin Inn of Court (South Jersey)
- Chair of Programming Thomas Forkin Inn of Court 2007-2009 (South Jersey)
- President, Thomas Forkin Inn of Court 2012-2014 (South Jersey)
- Master of the Nicholas J. Cipriani Inn of Court (Philadelphia Area)
- Chair of Programming Nicholas J. Cipriani Inn of Court 2007-2009 (Philadelphia Area)
- Member of the Camden County Bar Association Family Law Section
- Member of the Camden County Bar Association Public Education Section
- Member of the Philadelphia County Bar Association Family Law Section
- Chairperson of the TV Show "Legally Speaking" which created 25 Public Education Shows which were Sponsored by the Camden County Bar Foundation
- Recipient of the Nardi Award, June 2016
- U.S. Armed Forces Institute, Phu Bai, Republic of Vietnam 1970
- Mainline Paralegal Institute - 1977 to 1981 - Professor of Criminal Law
- Mainline Paralegal Institute - 1977 to 1997 - Professor of Family law
Other Honors And Awards
- Martindale Hubbell's Bar Registry of Preeminent Lawyers: The Martindale-Hubbell Bar Register is limited to only the most distinguished law practices, those that have achieved the AV rating in the Martindale-Hubbell Directory. The "A" signifies the highest level of legal ability, while the "V" denotes "Very High" adherence to professional standards of conduct, ethics, reliability and diligence.
- The National Registry of Who's Who
- Who's Who of American's of Italian Descent
- The Frank L. Rizzo Memorial Award for Life Achievement
- Nation's Top One Percent - National Association of Distinguished Counsel
- Mr. Fioretti served in the United States Army from 1968 to 1970.
- He was stationed at Phu Bai in the Republic of Vietnam during 1970 where he was member of a military intelligence unit.
- Mr. Fioretti was trained in the Vietnamese language and was trained to be a Vietnamese Speaking Interrogator.
- Mr. Fioretti returned to law school in January 1971.
For more information in PA call (215) 440-7612
For more information in NJ call (856) 427-9060
The information contained on this web site is designed to enable you to learn more about the services that the Law Offices of Michael D. Fioretti offers to its clients. These materials do not, and are not intended to, constitute legal advice. Your use of this Web Site does not create or constitute an attorney-client relationship. Do not rely on the information provided on this web site without first obtaining separate legal advice, and you should always seek the advice of competent legal counsel. The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisement.